Friday, February 14, 2014

How Do I Love Me, Let Me Count The Ways

How Do I love Me? Let me count the ways.
I love that I am unafraid to fly to new heights. I am not afraid to look into the depth of my soul and find peace.

I marvel at my resilience. I honor my brave heart.

I love that I love to laugh...big, hearty and bawdy!

I love that I am fearless. I cannot and will not be contained, controlled or confined by my thoughts and or by the thoughts of others.

I love the ever evolving definition of who I am.

I love my big passion.  There is no shame in desire and sensuality. I am at home naked.

I love my dreams and my fantasies. I love seeing the world through rose colored glassses.

I love the way I think. I love the way I am raising my children.

I love that I have no desire for perfection in anything. I do not beleive in aspiring to perfection... that is a fools journey.

I love that I allow love to fill my senses... through song, wine, friends, and poetry. I am an artist.  I love that I am an artist.

Today I declare that my love for me is unyielding. I will never again invite doubt, and negative talk to interfere with my love affair of myself. I will never again accept someone's manipulation and try to call it love.

Who I am right now is good enough.  I am worthy of love.  I am enough I am enough I am enough.

I can feel time embracing me... whispering, be love right now...be happy right now... You are loved as you are right now.

There is more, oh so much more.





No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive