Monday, March 11, 2013

My Lenten Journey: My Inner Voice





It begins with trusting my own voice.  It is about having faith in who I am and the experiences I've had. People can express their opinions all day, but at the end of the day it's all about me and God and the conversation we have.

I know what it looks and feels like when someone wants to control me....own me.  I resist because it is unnatural and uncomfortable.  Growth is uncomfortable and positive and necessary.  I know how to tell the difference between inner growth and outer control.

God is all about the inner voice.  The inner growth.  This is where I want to be.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Well, listening to my inner voice has been a big part of my journey... ALWAYS ..!

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.