Sunday, October 7, 2012

BABZ ON THE RUN!

My first pair of REAL running sneakers! I went and got  measured and had a great conversation with the guy who sold them to me. I went to my local Trailblazers.  I like that store very much, they made me feel so comfortable.  I initially went to DSW but I was overwhelmed with the shoe selection and didn't want to choose a shoe that wasn't right for what I was about to do.  Anyway I got the  Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12.

And thanks Big Mark for the running advice and the sneaker advice. I did spend over $75 and I am glad I went for quality!

 https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=5a312cafdd&view=att&th=13a3d8dd12af76cb&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-yyPKBhCP_DWjpkIzVXDYe&sadet=1349920709220&sads=8nR0z4HsMfPgGdrgf35GyuOPl00
Tomorrow is W2D1 (week two, day one) .  There is no thinking only running!


No comments: