Sunday, October 7, 2012

BABZ ON THE RUN!

My first pair of REAL running sneakers! I went and got  measured and had a great conversation with the guy who sold them to me. I went to my local Trailblazers.  I like that store very much, they made me feel so comfortable.  I initially went to DSW but I was overwhelmed with the shoe selection and didn't want to choose a shoe that wasn't right for what I was about to do.  Anyway I got the  Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12.

And thanks Big Mark for the running advice and the sneaker advice. I did spend over $75 and I am glad I went for quality!

 https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=5a312cafdd&view=att&th=13a3d8dd12af76cb&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-yyPKBhCP_DWjpkIzVXDYe&sadet=1349920709220&sads=8nR0z4HsMfPgGdrgf35GyuOPl00
Tomorrow is W2D1 (week two, day one) .  There is no thinking only running!


No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive