Saturday, February 11, 2012

Whitney Has Left The Building....

I am 48 too.  I am a mother too.  I have struggled to overcome so much too.

I am still here. Standing. Fighting. Fighting. Fighting.

Why is she gone?  Why couldn't she fight more...harder...longer.

This hurts.  It hurts more than I can even express.

I know God has a plan. A Plan that surpasses all human understanding.

Maybe all the negative talk will stop. Maybe all the speculations about her drug problems will stop.  Maybe she will grow larger in our hearts and minds now that she is dead....as does Micheal, as does Don, as does Etta as does Nick as does so many.

This is a great loss to me. I loved her.  I didn't know the depth of that love until this moment. This moment that she is no longer in the same atmosphere with me. Breathing the same air.

I am missing her already and I can't seem to get my bearings about this.  I feel so connected and so distant and so sad and so mad.  Yes mad. Very Mad. (sigh) (tears) (more tears)

Good bye Whitney. Your music was so much a part of the soundtrack of my life.

I'll always love you.


4 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Yes, Lovebabz, i feel it too! I wished she could have fought whatever demons she had...i wished for her a better life...i wished to hear her voice again...but ultimately, i wish her peace!

Moanerplicity said...

I think she soothed & wooed & comforted & cooed & fed a generation or two w/ large doses of her heart & soul. But something inside of her must've been profoundly empty.

As sad as this moment feels to the spirit, I'm find myself hoping that she is finally at peace.


Got your note. Words are few but they all we have left.


One.

Big Mark 243 said...

Sometimes it is those who sing of love and romance who could have used a bit more in their own lives... she will be missed...

Big Mark 243 said...

Got your prescient card... thank you very, very much..!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive