Monday, April 15, 2013

I Believe In The Goodness...

I am deliberately choosing to love.

I am choosing to focus on the "Helpers"...the men and women who rush in to save, attend to and bear witness to tragedy.

I am choosing to see all the goodness that exists.  I am not diminished by lighting my brothers and sisters candles.

I am choosing the path of peace.

I am choosing to extend my hand in fellowship.

I care about every living breathing thing on this planet.

My heart breaks in the face of tragedy.

I am comforted by the faith that lifts me up and moves me forward.

I do not and cannot make sense of the violence in Boston, Newtown, Afghanistan, Somalia, Chicago, New Haven.

I intend to cry at every loss.

I intend to pray for all.

I intend to walk in peace, justice and love.

I believe in the goodness of the world and those that call her home.

1 comment:

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive