Monday, May 6, 2013

The Body of My Dreams.... Yes, It's a Woman Crush Alright

Wendy Ida has my dream body.  And I am going to work hard to create that for myself.  She is my motivation.  She is 61 years old. I am not even going to nail myself to the cross about how good she looks at that age as opposed how not so great I look at 50.  I ain't never looked that good at any age.  So this is my muse... my inspiration... my holy grail.  No I don't want to be her.  I am inspired by her fitness.  I love the way her body looks.  This is is what I am striving for.




No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive