Thursday, September 23, 2010

TREASURE, HEART AND AUTUMN

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also...Matthew 6:21

Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life....Proverbs 4:23


I am meditating on theses scriptures.  I am looking at my life and inventorying my treasure(s).  Not just the tangible things, but the things that make my heart glad.  I am thinking about the next 100 days that will bring me fully into the New Year.  Where am I in my goals for myself.  Where am I in creating the life of my dreams.  These are days where dreams are at a premium and everyone is up against it.  Is dreaming a luxury?  And dare I open my heart to love more fully?

YES! Scripture calls me to do just that...dream...dream more fully.  Love more fully!  I am taking my cues from the turning of the season, the leaves are starting to fall  and the air is crisp.  The season of magic, blessing and good tidings will soon be here.  I am ready and I rooted in the right now.  I can be hopeful for the coming season and I can stand in this moment  wrapped in all my blessings.

Love is all around.  I can feel it.  I am giving it. I am discovering my treasure, my heart is full and Autumn is here!

2 comments:

Dee said...

thank you for reminding me the new year is approaching
the passage of time is a blessing

Solomon said...

There is a good feeling in the air!

I love the change of seasons. It always feels like a new beginning!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive