Saturday, August 1, 2015

Time Away

I always get very antsy when its time to pack and leave for Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard. I know it's because I need time away.... Real do-nothing-sit-down-chill-out time. Deep breath... Shoulders relaxed. Yes.

I don't want to shop. I don't want to party. I want to drink good wine. Have great conversations. Watch movies. Read as many books as I can. Sit on the beach for hours looking out. I don't want to wear any make-up. I don't want to pop in my contact lenses. I just want to shower, put on clothes and CHILL.

This will be my week of reading with a purpose. Focused. Important. I need to feed my mind and brain. Minimum social media. No checking facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr, LinkedIn or  any of my blogs. Just uploading photos with very little commentary.

There is a lot going on in my life. I am coming back around. It's lovely. I just need some money to flow abundantly now!   And I am falling out of love with someone. I just can't waste time. He is a waste of time. Last year I was in the same place... Falling out of love with someone.  Life marches on doesn't it.  I am not heart broken... More bored of it. Oh well, life marches on doesn't it? it does indeed.

Off I go for some much needed respite. Be back soon!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive