Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I'M SPEAKING AT #BLOGHER 15: EXPERTS AMONG US


I am THRILLED to be speaking at #BlogHer15: Experts Among Us

Event Date: 
July 18, 2015 - 10:30am - 11:45am
Conference Day: 
Day 2
Conference: 
#BlogHer15: Experts Among Us
Conference Track: 
Online Life and Culture
When You’re “Too Much” for Your Audience, Be It Your Profanity, Politics, or…
Speakers:
Sarah Ann Gilbert, Author
Thien-Kim Lam, I'm Not the Nanny
Babz Rawls Ivy, Lovebabz LLC
Contact me for friend and family discount! Would love to see you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thrilled to be moderating your panel! xo, Logan (Logan Levkoff)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive