Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! Be Grateful NOW!

I am too concerned with lack.  Too focused on what I don't have that will make my life better.  Crazy.

The life I get to love right now is better than anything I could have imagined!  Where I am and what I have is just right for now.  I am my true love.

I am my true love.  No one compares or comes close to the love I need to give myself. Everything else is just settling for the real thing.  I am the real thing!

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THIS LIFE... THIS BREATHE..... THIS MOMENT!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive