Tuesday, August 7, 2007

TRUE LOVE TUESDAY: MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

I am accepting my path toward enlightenment and spiritual growth. I have been ignoring this calling for years and years and years. So much so, that I have gotten myself into all kinds of trouble. I have broken faith with God and myself and my family and my community. I am not so sure that I was calculating in this break of faith, more so, I think I just wanted what I wanted. So here I am in the bottom of the well looking up toward the light. I have no choice but to look at my life and my choices and my decisions. The grace of it all, is that I can move forward leaving all the mess behind. I can free myself from guilt and sorrow and live as God would have me to live. As I said when I started this blog, I am choosing happiness at every turn. In every instance I am choosing happiness. I am going to jail for 30 days, I am choosing happiness, my husband has left us, I am choosing happiness. I am going to follow this path and live in the excitement of being alive. Nothing is too great that I can't overcome. I am falling in love with myself.

2 comments:

Jaya said...

You are CHOOSING happiness,
falling in love with yourself,
and realizing there is nothing
that can't be overcome...

All I can do is stand back
and APPLAUD you!!

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Jaya,
Thanks for you kind words. We are all on our own journeys. And it is not so much that we get somewhere, but that we grow on the way to--wherever.

Love.
Babz

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive