Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A LUMP...WHAT THE FUCK!--NOW AN ULTRASOUND

I just got back from meeting the Doctor about the lump that I am concern about from last Thursday's posting. He thinks the lump is nothing, however he is sending me for an ultrasound...just to be sure. I know Doctors have learned not to excite their patients and I am not the excitable type unless of course you mess with my kids. So I am taking this in stride too, I mean what else is there to do? So I am putting this in the back of mind as I make the appointment for the ultrasound. As I said to the Doctor--as a African-American woman, I just couldn't let this lump/nodule go un-looked at. Of course he said he understood--I really don't care if he did or didn't. I like being alive and being alive mean ensuring that I stay alive by accessing the best medical care I can get and I have EXCELLENT health insurance. OK it is lunch time in my universe and I must go and throw in the frozen pizza in the oven for the little darlings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it is nothing serious!

I came across your blog from the BlogCatalog discussions, and I knew I just had to visit after reading your profile.

Be strong and trust in God, sister.

God bless, and Shalom.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive