Saturday, August 4, 2007

STARK RAVING BITCH WIFE: YES THAT WOULD BE ME

So my husband does the grocery shopping--he's always done it. So now that we are separated he continues to do it, mostly I suspect because he feels like this is his contribution to the household in lieu of child support and alimony...yep he believes this and I let him...for now. And the other reason he does the shopping is because he doesn't like the way I do it, I am too sporadic for him, too unfocused. Fuck him, I am good at shopping--I am a chef by trade. I know how to shop, I just refuse to drive all over the state for groceries. He does a great job. But my real rant for today--and I think I need a title for this series of posts...but I digress. So today he did the shopping with kids in tow, I ask him what time he will be around tomorrow--he says and I quote " I don't know, I may just want to relax" And I say-in a voice that won't scare the kids, are you kidding? what does that have to do with seeing your kids? I could feel myself getting pissed off. So I say it must be nice to relax, I don't have that luxury, I am their mother all day everyday. So rather than get into a fight he concedes and says he'll call tomorrow to let me know when he will come by. I am trying hard not to give this any real energy and really focus on what this is really about and why am I SO fucking pissed off. Until then, I am going back to listening to old school R&B on XM satellite radio.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive