Tuesday, March 15, 2016

#15 Poem-A-Day Challenge: How

How to fold one's heart away....
when you have painstakingly began to unfold it?

How to apply the love lessons learned
in your everyday practical life
when you had no idea you were
in love's class.

How do you distinguish hello from goodbye
when goodbye was hello and hello was
goodbye?

Well, this I can say...
I've learned to unpack my heart and give it as a gift.
I've learned to listen intently as hello was the prayer
I've learned to open unashamedly
I've learned to be excited by asking how are you?
I've learned to  jump on the space-time continuum...
Being neither here nor there and everywhere...

...in two very different places and yet often seeing the same things.

Babz Rawls Ivy 3/15/16











No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    LoveTALK Radio

    Listen to internet radio with Lovebabz LOVETALK on Blog Talk Radio

    LoveBabz She Writes

    Search This Blog

    Followers

    Labels

    Blog Archive