The cool crisp mornings are whispering it is time.
I am not asking what do I want. The real question is what am I willing to do for the wants I already have? There are not new wants. I have the same wants that existed at the beginning of this blog. The same wants:
- To know me better
- To walk and stand in truth
- To love with abandon
- To be loved with equal aplomb
- To continue to attract wholehearted loving people
- To be good and kind and generous to my friends
- To laugh more
- To dance more
- To make love more
- To love who I am in this body
- To be financially strong
These are the wants. These are the things that come and go in my life. I want consistency and long-term. I want eons of good fortune. I want endless days of laughter and dancing. Here comes October calling me to my annual sojourn of offering prayers for the journey ahead.
Photo: Karen King